The Bridge meets every Sunday morning at 10am and Sunday night at 6pm.
We have two locations for our Sunday services. Our Sunday morning gatherings are at Shuksan Middle School 2717 Alderwood Ave, Bellingham. Service starts at 10am, and all are welcome!
Our Sunday evening service, as well as our other midweek activities, are at our storefront location downtown Bellingham at Cornwall and Chestnut, across from the Leopold building. The address is 1213 1/2 Cornwall Ave. The Sunday evening service starts at 6pm.
What to expect:
Our Church gatherings are pretty informal, and you don’t have to have previous Church experience to attend. We spend time worshipping, studying the Bible, and hanging out with new people. We highly value relationships and transparency, so we try to avoid pretense, and “showy” services. The content of the meeting is to help you apply God’s principles into everyday life. Real life Church! We would love to have you come and be part of the weekly meeting.
Directions to our downtown location:
- Exit I-5 at Exit # 253: Lakeway Drive
- Turn West on to Lakeway and follow down until it turns into Holly st.
- Drive a few blocks down Holly into downtown Bellingham, and turn left at Cornwall Ave
- The Bridge is on the right hand side of the road across from the Leopold Building
- Physical Address: 1213 1/2 Cornwall Ave, Bellingham WA, 98225